Last Updated: 7/10/2022
Dr. Mack Management LLC, Inc. and Dr. Mack Management LLC of New York, Inc., P.C. (“Dr. Mack Management LLC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the privacy of all users of our website located at https://Dr. Mack Management LLC.com/ and any associated websites, mobile sites and applications, products, and software (collectively, the “Sites”) and the services available through the Sites, as well as all other online and offline interactions with us, including email, text, and other electronic communications between you and Dr. Mack Management LLC (the “Services”).
Personal Information We Collect
Dr. Mack Management LLC collects information that you provide, including but not limited to:
- Personal and contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date, gender, race, electronic signature, and federal or state issued identification
- Payment information, such as credit card information, insurance information, and billing address
- Employment information, such as job title, professional experience, education, performance history, salary, and compensation
- Health information, such physical or psychological state of health (e.g., laboratory data), medical history, medical treatment or diagnosis, and health care provider information
- Information you post, if you comment or otherwise provide information in a public space on the Sites
- Other information you give us when you contact our customer service team or otherwise communicate with us
- Username and password that you may select in connection with establishing your Account
We may use automated technology such as cookies and other tracking software to collect Personal Information from your computer system or mobile device. We may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifier
- Browser type and version
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click, and whether you access our website via a social media site
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
- Other portable device information
- With your permission, we may also collect your precise location data. We may also collect the time spent visiting, usage patterns, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Sites
- Information about the Services with which you have engaged
- Details about our interactions with you and the agreements you have executed with us
- Public information related to your practice, such as license information, disciplinary history, legal and regulatory proceedings, and other due diligence information
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We may obtain Personal Information:
- When you provide it directly (such as by registering for your Account). We might also collect information if you post a review or contact us
- Automatically when you visit the Sites or use the Services (such as from cookies)
- From your communications with us through your use of the Services such as when you engage in our telehealth services and/or interact with our in-app messaging services
- From third parties (such as when you make payments to us using our payment processor)
- From our affiliates, including the Providers (e.g., professional health care provider) about your participation in the Services
We may combine information from different sources. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
Dr. Mack Management LLC may use “cookies”, or small text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies ensure that the Sites’ content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Sites and use their features. Without these cookies, services you have requested, such as remembering your login details or submitted information, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use the Sites. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how individuals arrive at the Sites, browse or use the Sites, and highlight areas where we can improve such as navigation and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
These cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit the Sites, language, and search parameters. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an ad as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. The cookies are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
We may use different kinds of cookies including session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies are used to personalize your user experience, to determine ways to improve the Sites and the Services we offer. These cookies are deleted when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies are used to collect information such as IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
You can change your settings for cookies and similar technologies by clicking on the cookie consent box on the Sites. In addition, you can refuse or accept cookies from the Sites at any time by activating the settings on your browser. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of the Sites may not work properly if you do. Check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We may also use technologies similar to cookies, such as Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized statistics in order to improve the Sites and the Services. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information. You can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. You can refer to the following links for more information: Google Analytics and privacy and Google Analytics opt-out browser.
Do Not Track
Many web browsers allow for the use of a “Do Not Track” function to inform websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not track your or any other users’ Personal Information over time and across third-party websites. We therefore do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Uses of Your Personal Information
Dr. Mack Management LLC may use your Personal Information to:
- Operate our business (e.g., manage your Account, provide and personalize our Services, and process payments)
- Provide customer support
- Communicate with you, including about the Services and the related services offered by Providers that treat you (e.g., surveys and feedback)
- Provide you with newsletters, articles, alerts, announcements, invitations, and other information about the Services
- Better design the Sites to improve users’ experiences, both in terms of content and ease of use
- Analyze your interactions with the Services and third parties’ online services so we can tailor our advertising in ways we think will interest you
- Ensure the security and integrity of the Services
- Manage our vendor and partner relationships
- Protect our and others’ interests, rights, and property (e.g., to protect our copyrighted materials)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts, and law enforcement requests
- Track and monitor end user interaction with the Services
We may aggregate and/or de-identify data about visitors to the Sites and use and disclose it for any purpose, including product and service development and improvement activities and clinical research purposes.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
Dr. Mack Management LLC may disclose your Personal Information to third parties when obligated or permitted to do so by law or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Dr. Mack Management LLC or to investigate, prevent, or resolve any suspected or actual unlawful activities, such as potential fraud, or a perceived irregularity in any audits of the accuracy of any documentation or information submitted to Dr. Mack Management LLC by you or on your behalf, as deemed appropriate by Dr. Mack Management LLC.
Dr. Mack Management LLC may be required or permitted by law to share your Personal Information, without prior notice to you, to maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Dr. Mack Management LLC and perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of the Sites and/or the general public, including but not limited to, reporting adverse reactions to certain items, product recalls, preventing disease, and for health research purposes.
Finally, Dr. Mack Management LLC may disclose or transfer information, including any Personal Information, to a successor entity (or potential buyer) in connection with a proposed or actual corporate merger, acquisition, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change. In addition, in the event Dr. Mack Management LLC becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Dr. Mack Management LLC or its liquidator, administrator, receiver, or administrative receiver may sell, license, or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court.
Links to Other Websites
Retention of Personal Information
Dr. Mack Management LLC has implemented commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to protect your Personal Information, including a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure. As an additional security measure, your Personal Information is also encrypted during transmission using SSL security, an industry standard secure technology. SSL encryption is indicated on your Web browser by the display of a lock or key on the browser status bar. Nonetheless, no such measure is ever 100% effective; therefore, we do not guarantee that your Personal Information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such Personal Information. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your Account has been compromised), please immediately notify us by contacting us at info@Mydrmack.com
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you have any questions regarding these rights, please contact us at info@Mydrmack.com Please note that we may request additional information to respond to or fulfill any requests regarding your rights under applicable laws or regulations.
You can always opt out of any subscription for emails, involving any updates, information, postings, news, and/or press releases, by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email. We might still send you some important emails, like responding to you by email if you send us a request or comment.
New York Residents
Access to Specific Information and Personal Information Portability Rights
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the New York Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months. This right of access includes information about:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information
- The categories of Personal Information that each recipient received
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that a company delete any of your Personal Information that it has collected from you and retained.
New York consumers also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment if they exercise the rights listed herein.
Exercising Access, Personal Information Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Emailing us at info@Mydrmack.com or
- By mail at: 369 White Plains Road, Eastchester, NY 10709
- When you make a request, we may require that you provide information and follow procedures so that we can verify the request and your jurisdiction before responding to it. The verification steps we take may differ depending on the request you make. We will match the information that you provide in your request to information we already have on file to verify your identity. If we are able to verify your request, we will process it. If we cannot verify your request, we may ask you for additional information to help us verify your request.
Consumers will be required to submit their first and last name and email address and may be asked to provide their telephone number or address so that we can verify the request. Please provide as much of the requested information as possible to help us verify the request. We will only use the information received in a request for the purposes of responding to the request.
We are not required to respond to a consumer’s requests for access or disclosure of Personal Information more than twice in a twelve (12) month period.
Information Exempt from the CCPA
Note that certain information that is governed by other laws, such as the New York Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as implemented and amended (HIPAA), is not considered Personal Information with respect to the rights of New York residents noted above. However, additional rights might be available under those laws and standards. For more information, please review our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies stop selling your personal information and refrain from doing so in the future. We are not currently selling your Personal Information.
New York Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits New York residents to request a list of all third parties to which we, during the immediately preceding calendar year, have disclosed certain Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. We do not share Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated businesses for their direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. To make such a request you should send a letter to 650 5th St Ste 405 San Francisco, CA 94107. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the New York privacy rights requirements and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response.
Dr. Mack Management LLC does not knowingly or specifically collect Personal Information from users under the age of 13 and no one under age 13 is authorized to submit any information, including Personal Information, on the Sites. If we determine that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 13, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below.
- Email: at info@Mydrmack.com or
- Telephone: 833 DOC-MACK
- Mailing Address: 369 White Plains Road, Eastchester, NY 10709